1. Discuss how war and terrorism not only result in human destruction and injury but also in psychological disruption, dehumanization, and environmental destruction.
2. The text observes that psychological and interpersonal disruption and dehumanization occur on a massive scale. Discuss this observation.
1. What are the two major types of environmental problems? Give an example of each.
2. Name and discuss the effects of air and water pollution cited in the text.
3. It is difficult to put a price tag on our environmental problem. How do the authors try to measure the economic cost? How does this economic cost relate to world peace?