1. Select one specific global (not U.S.) population— men, women, pregnant women, children,
infants, displaced persons/refugees) and profile their health issues (at least five). You can choose
to profile a specific subpopulation such as a religious or ethnic minority within a country.
2. What services are currently being used, by whom, how is it funded?
3. What is the current status (include statistics).
4. What else needs to be done?
5. Specify five additional initiatives with details of who, how, funding, and how to measure
effectiveness. These need to be your own suggested initiatives.
This assignment should be 5-6 pages.
Follow APA guidelines for paper and references