After viewing Bladerunner and reading “An Ecofeminist Perspective” (http://trumpeter.athabascau.ca/index.php/trumpet/article/view/172/210), write a short reaction to the film. What did you find striking about the film or characters? What scenes were memorable to you and why? In addition to this, discuss one of the following thematic elements, or perhaps one of your own:
1. Discuss Tyrell Corp, in relation to “life,” eugenics, etc.
2. Discuss the role or absence of nature in the film
3. Humanity’s relationship to the earth/nature in a post-humanist world
4. At what point does AI become “alive” and what are the ethics of such?
5. The importance of off-world colony/environmental catastrophe in the film