For this assignment, you will interpret the three articles provided.
First, you must complete a matrix table for your three articles (see template provided below).
Once you complete this matrix table, you will write a paper, including the following information:
For each of the three articles, describe the following:
1. Concepts explored in the article/study (This is the “what” of the study.)
2. Methods used in the article/study (Describe this in detail; it’s “how” of the study.)
3. Participants in the article/study (This is the “who” of the study.)
4. Instruments/tools in the student (This is the resources used to collect the data; i.e.; survey, interview, etc. Be sure to include a discussion of reliability and validity, as well.)
5. Conclusion/summary of the evidence.
Be sure to provide the matrix table at the end of your paper as an appendix; failure to include this at the end of the paper or at all will result in a point deduction.
Remember to support your ideas with the articles provided and be sure to use a narrative format.
In addition, you must follow APA guidelines, providing a title page, reference page, appendix, and in-text citations, as well as use level headings to match the assignment criteria listed above.
Your paper should be 500-700 words, excluding title and reference pages and the matrix table.
Use these Three Articles:
Behenck, A. S., Wesner, A. C., Guimaraes, L. S. P., Manfro, G. G., Dreher, C. B., & Heldt, E. (2020). Anxiety Sensitivity and Panic Disorder: Evaluation of the Impact of Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy. Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 42(2), 112–118. https://doi.org/10.1080/01612840.2020.1780527
Bomyea, J., Ball, T. M., Simmons, A. N., Campbell-Sills, L., Paulus, M. P., & Stein, M. B. (2020). Change in neural response during emotion regulation is associated with symptom reduction in cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders, 271, 207–214. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2020.04.001
Halaj, A., Yekutiel, N., Strauss, A. Y., & Huppert, J. D. (2019). Utilization of learned skills in cognitive behavioural therapy for panic disorder. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy, 47(6), 645–658. https://doi.org/10.1017/s135246581900033x