Internet Review: Search the following Forensic Science websites for information and guidelines pertaining to crime scene response and the collection and preservation of physical evidence:
Crime and Clues: http://crimeandclues.com/crime-scene-investigation-links
How Crime Scene Investigation Works: https://science.howstuffworks.com/csi.htm
Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/178280.pdf
Assignment: From Lesson 1, we now understand the CSI Effect. Based upon information learned in the previous websites, our textbook, and your own research, bust the following myths:
1. Crime Scene Investigators are allowed on scene immediately following the crime without concern of obtaining a search warrant.
2. Once on scene, I will immediately collect the evidence I find.
3. All scenes contain evidence.
4. All I need to collect evidence is found in my tackle box.
5. Once I’ve completed my scene search, I return to the lab and begin running the tests myself.
Your response should be in APA format and 500 words – 1 page in length plus a references page.
Submit your paper in Word or PDF format as an uploaded attachment.